Professional Interior Painting Services
We are happy to handle just about any interior painting project. Interior painting requires attention to detail and careful preparation.
We strive to be among the best Interior Painters in Orange County. Read below to see our interior painting procedures that set us apart from the rest.
Interior painting can be a tedious and daunting task. We try to make the process as easy and hassle free as possible. There are many things you have to consider before starting a project:
Choosing a Color – It can be difficult to know what a little tiny color swatch is going to look like when it’s covering an entire wall or room. Not only can we put large swatches of paint on your wall, but we have years of experience with colors and can help take a lot of the guesswork out of the process.
Type of Paint – There are many different brands of paint and each brand has many different product lines with different qualities and durability. We will recommend the best brands and products for your project.
Paint Sheen –Every paint has multiple sheen options (how shiny or dull the paint is). Choosing the right sheen is very important for both look of your home and the durability of the finish.
Painting – A good painter is a master craftsman. It is an art form to be able to apply paint project quickly and obtain beautiful results.
It’s important that interior painting is done with precision and attention to detail. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the process of interior painting, please feel free to contact us here any time!
It’s All In The Prep Work
A correctly prepared surface is vital to the future longevity and quality of the painting. Our painter’s commitment to complete preparation work is a tremendous part of what differentiates us as industry leading professionals. To make sure your paint service is done right, the preparation process entails:
(1) Moving large furniture away from walls and into the middle of your rooms.
(2) Moving wall hangings, window treatments, mirrors, area rugs, cover plates, and appliances.
(3) Applying drop cloths, plastic, and tarps to guard your floors, windows, trim, carpet, fixtures, and furniture.
(4) Filing imperfections, cracks, and nail holes found in the substrate or drywall.
(5) Replacing or repairing drywall where needed to remove dents, dings, and nail pops.
(6) Re-texturing or sanding patched areas on the wall to produce a smooth blend with the rest of your wall.
Finished Right, Finished Clean.
Our interior painting service surely does not just end when we finish the painting. We’ll never leave your home a mess. Our clean-up process entails:
(1) Disposing of debris from your property.
(2) Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming all work areas.
(3) Re-installing wall plates and curtains.
(4) Relocating furniture and other objects back to where they were before.